Monday, 6 February 2017

Bunker

After latest changes I made on my island in East Fjord Grieg, the place is mostly a quiet nature spot. As before, there's a small chapel where we have daily meditation sessions, and on the other side of the island, my house. A small lake now fills the centre of the island. There is, though, one feature that is not so visible and which so far only very few people have visited: the Bunker.


The reason why it's not so visible is that it's located 4.000 metres up in the air! And to reach it, all you have to do is find the entrance, open the door and step inside, and you will automatically get teleported. I've placed the sign next to the entrance, so it shouldn't be so difficult to find it.


Originally a fallout shelter, I've turned it into a small gay club where I like to spend time with close friends, have a beer and play some music.

 

The back room serves as gym.


There's another room, with very little furniture - there's only a dance pole and a few seats for the select audience...


The Bunker is not supposed to be a sex club, so there's no(t much) furniture with adult animations, although there are naughty details here and there, for fun.


Since I made a promise in one of my earlier posts to inform the readers about accessibility to public toilets in the places I write about - yes, there is that, too.


So, if you happen to stop by the island, you're welcome to a beer at the Bunker, or anything else you can find there. It's on the house!

To reach my place in Second Norway, please follow this SLurl.