Saturday, 10 September 2016

Fourth rezzday

Another year in SL has passed - it went by so quickly! It was a good year, I must say, and somehow my rezzday yesterday felt like a nice recap.

It began, as every morning (local time), with a meditation session at Refugium. Duncan surprised me with lovely cakes and balloons. I couldn't wait for the session to end to grab a bite!



After I got back from RL work, there was a barbecue party at my place, with country music blasting from the loudspeakers.




As we were getting ready to TP to Odie, Nautilus, for the regular Friday silent movie night, Pierri - an experienced pilot - offered to first take us by boat to the Second Norway airport, where we would catch a plane to Nautilus.

The boat was quite something - a huge yacht almost as big as my entire island!


After some technical difficulties, most of us managed to get on the plane.



The flight was very comfortable... Until the moment when we all ended up on the bottom of the ocean!



Once on Nautilus, we had to catch a bus to Odie. Poor Gustav had to spend the entire time on the toilet, which I blamed on the plane food. Even in SL you have to be careful about what you eat...



Almost an hour late, we eventually did get to Odie for the screening of "The Cabinet of Dr Caligari", a 1920 classic silent movie horror.



Even that ended with a mini-party with funny songs and gestures. :D


It was a wonderful rezzday for me, and I wish to thank everyone who joined me in celebrating!