Sunday, 6 March 2016

Refugium's latest look

After the relocation and the latest round of changes, here are the latest snapshots from Refugium, a small meditation center I run in Second Life.


Refugium is now found on a small island in East Fjord Grieg, Second Norway, where I also have my home.


The current meetinghouse also serves as my office space, where I often sit and work while I'm blogging or listening to music in first life. 



I love the feeling of being surrounded by ocean and lush vegetation. Whether I'm sitting in meditation or working on something, it feels nice to be there.


If you'd like to join us for the meditation sessions, we meet daily at 11pm SLT and sit in silence for about 30 minutes. Regardless of time, you're always welcome to visit. You can follow this SLurl.