Saturday, 9 May 2015

New home

I've just moved into a new home deep in the swamps of Triphosa. Over the months, the spot has evolved from an open waterfront into a somewhat dark forest of swamp cypresses, with the sound of frogs and crickets echoing through the narrow channel.


Hidden by trees is the small chalet on wheels that is now my home. It's probably the single smallest place I've lived in, and I'm very happy with how it turned out.


Thanks to the clever design (a shoutout to junk.), I've been able to rezz more of my tschotschkes than I could in some of the much larger builds I've used.




I was afraid the dock would collapse under the weight of all the potted plants and stuff I placed inside the chalet, but so far things have been holding up!



I don't think I've actually enjoyed any of the previous builds quite so much. Decorating it has been a lot of fun, and I feel it meets my needs perfectly. Something tells me this one will be a keeper.