Wednesday, 8 April 2015

New church in the Village

My part of Heterocera seems to have a very high concentration of churches at the moment. First, there's my immediate neighbour's medieval-looking one, which has stood there since before I even moved to the region.


Then there's St Hildegard's chapel in the centre of Nørgaard Village - a transplant from a mountain place I used to own on the continent of Sansara.


And several days ago, I added a rustic wooden church, recently released by Pixelmode. 

It's a tiny bit smaller than I would have liked, but given the constraints of available space, it fits all right.


Adding it, I realized it's basically two types of buildings I can't resist buying and rezzing in SL: cabins/shacks and churches, with wood being my favourite building material, by far.

Earlier today I added a few details inside, did some cleaning, and delivered a sermon while I was at it. Luckily, no one was there to hear it!