Monday, 22 December 2014

The case of mysterious sea bottom ladies

Ever since I started living on the mainland, I’ve been much intrigued by the mysterious and bizarre appearance of female avatars on the bottom of the ocean. Some of them are always there, others come and go, usually doing nothing but just standing there. Earlier today, I sat in my submarine explorer and went to see what those ladies were up to.


HeatherAnn was completely unresponsive, and not at all perturbed by various sounds and alarms coming out of my submarine (later I figured out how to compress air, so the alarm finally stopped).





I expected it would be similar with modestly clad Linda. However, she caught me off guard when she suddenly sat on the seat next to me.



I was friendly, but she didn’t say a word. After about five minutes of driving around with me, she TPed back to the place where I found her.
And so the mystery continues…