Monday, 22 December 2014

Nørgaard Village

Nørgaard Farm has turned into a Nørgaard Village… Not sure how, but I’ve managed to significantly cut down on a number of prims, while rezzing ever more buildings!



Since I’ve decided to abandon parcels on Sansara and concentrate on developing and expanding on Heterocera, I’ve relocated the chapel to the Village, as well as a cabin I used to have up in the mountains.



I’m not sure what I’ll do with all the little houses now. I’ve been thinking about finding tenants, possibly newbies who need very affordable housing, something to get them started. I’m not really interested in making profit off of people, but it would be nice to have someone actually living there. Someone other than me, whom I’ve had enough of. LOL


If you know of anyone who might want to live in such a rural setting, have them IM me (Abinoam Resident).